This is one of the delicious and hydrating non-alcoholic drinks. I think this is the best idea to serve at your next brunch. It is droll –worthy mocktail recipe that will inspire you as a signature drink. So let’s start blending and mixing to blow your mind.
This is one of the delicious and hydrating non-alcoholic drinks. I think this is the best idea to serve at your next brunch.
- 1 oz (25 gram) Elderflower cordial
- ½ oz (12 gram) Simple syrup
- ½ oz (12 gram) Ginger base
- 4 oz (110 gram) Chamomile
- 1 Strawberry
- 5 Mint leaves
- Orange peeled and cut into wedge form
- Lemon peeled and cut into wedge form
Muddle strawberry with simple syrup and ginger base.
Now add the elderflower, chamomile, and 5 mint leaves along with the orange and lemon wedges and mix well.
Now add ice and shake before straining into a cocktail coupe.
Your cooler mocktail is ready to serve.
|Dietary Fiber||8 g|