Nothing can be easier than making your entire meal on a grill!!! It is very easy and time-consuming. This dish is excellent and very flavorful. For bachelors, I think nothing can be as easiest like this. Guyz I can’t wait to prepare this again this weekend.
This dish is excellent and very flavorful. For bachelors, I think nothing can be as easiest like this. Guyz I can’t wait to prepare this again this weekend.
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon Black pepper
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ lbs (226 gram) Fresh asparagus trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 medium Yellow summer squash cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium Sweet red pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium Sweet onion cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup Fresh mushroom quartered
- 2 tablespoon Fresh basil minced
- 2 tablespoon Red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese shredded
In a large zip lock plastic bag mix the oil, salt, and pepper.
Then add the asparagus, squash, red pepper, onion & mushroom and seal the bag.
Leave it for 15 minutes to marinate.
Now transfer the vegetables to a grill wok and grill it uncovered over medium heat for 8 to 12 minutes or until tender.
Stir it frequently so that it doesn’t get burnt.
Now place the grilled vegetables in a bowl.
Add vinegar and basil and toss to coat.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve warm.
This grilled veggie is a must try side dish. The grilled specialty gets a flavor boost from red wine vinegar and the sprinkling of parmesan cheese. Grilled veggies can be combined with Grilled Fish with Coriander Butter, Chicken Roast or have it ideally.